Who is the controller of your personal data?
Deux-Luxe is the controller and responsible for the processing of personal data, unless otherwise explicitly stated in this Privacy Notice.
9 Madeley Road
The data that we collect from you is stored within the European Economic Area (“EEA”) but may also be transferred to and processed in a country outside of the EEA. Any such transfer of your personal data will be carried out in compliance with applicable laws..
Who has access to your data?
Except as explicitly stated herein, we never pass on, sell or swap your data to any third parties.
What is the legal ground for processing?
For every specific process of personal data we collect from you, we will inform you whether the provision of personal data is statutory or required to enter a contract and whether it is an obligation to provide the personal data and possible consequences if you choose not to.
What are your rights?
Right to access:
You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you at any time. You can contact Deux-Luxe and we will provide you with your personal data via e-mail.
Right to portability:
Whenever Deux-Luxe processes your personal data, by automated means based on your consent or based on an agreement, you have the right to get a copy of your data transferred to you or to another party. This only includes the personal data you have submitted to us.
Right to rectification:
You have the right to request rectification of your personal data if the information is incorrect, including the right to have incomplete personal data completed.
Right to erasure:
You have the right to erase any personal data processed by Deux-Luxe at any time except for the following situations:
- You have an ongoing matter with Customer Service,
- You have an open order which has not yet been shipped or partially shipped,
- You have an unsettled debt with Deux-Luxe, regardless of the payment method,
- If you are suspected or have misused our services within the last four years
- If you have made any purchase, we will keep your personal data in connection to your transaction for book-keeping purposes and to comply with applicable consumer protection legislation.
Right to restriction:
You have the right to request that Deux-Luxe restricts the process of your personal data under the following circumstances:
- If you object to a processing based on Deux-Luxe’s legitimate interest, Deux-Luxe shall restrict all processing of such data pending the verification of the legitimate interest.
- If you have claim that your personal data is incorrect, Deux-Luxe must restrict all
processing of such data pending the verification of the accuracy of the personal data.
- If the processing is unlawful you can oppose the erasure of personal data and instead request the restriction of the use of your personal data instead.
- If Deux-Luxe no longer needs the personal data but it is required by you to defend legal claims.
Right to object to processing based on legitimate interest:
You have the right to object to processing of your personal data that is based on Deux-Luxe’s legitimate interest. Deux-Luxe will not continue to process the personal data unless we can demonstrate legitimate grounds for the process which overrides your interest and rights or due to legal claims.
Right to complain with a supervisory authority:
If you consider Deux-Luxe to process your personal data in an incorrect way you can contact us. You also have the right to raise a complaint to your local supervisory authority.
How can you exercise your rights?
We take data protection very seriously and therefore you can always reach us via email to discuss your requests in relation to your rights stated above.
Updates to our Privacy Notice
We may need to update our Privacy Notice. The latest version of the Privacy Notice is always available on our website. We will communicate any material changes to the Privacy Notice, for example the purpose of why we use your personal data, the identity of the Controller or your rights.